MINERSA (Minerales y Productos Derivados, S.A.) was incorporated in 1942 in Bilbao, Spain. In addition to its own mining activities, it has become the mother of a group of companies mainly in the industrial minerals as well as in chemical products.
- 1,000,000+ tons per year of minerals and chemicals production
- 1st . largest fluorspar producer in Europe (MPD Fluorspar)
- 2nd Largest acidspar producer in the World (Vergenoeg Mining)
- 70+ years. The world longest experience in fluorspar
- 300,000 tons per year of Sodium Sulphate
- 2nd producer of special clays in Europe
- 1st Spanish producer of ecological self leveling floors